Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Case Options for M50
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PianoManKD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpscoey wrote:
PianoManKD wrote:
Will the Gator flight case for 88 key fit the M50-88 you think?

Most of, if not all, the answers to questions you have posted so far have either been answered already on these forums
(as is the case here - see above) or the info you seek is in the manual.

I notice you only acquired your M50 a matter of days ago... please take the time to look solutions yourself,
as everyone else does, before expecting to be wet-nursed by the good folks on here.

Maybe your next post could be to ask someone to come and play your keyboard for you?
Then you'd not have to worry about where to locate the on/off switch
& all the other complicated things that are part & parcel of owning a synthesiser!

...idiot.
jpscoey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, judging by the speed of your immature reply, you've still not looked at the above posts? -
where the answer is cunningly hidden amongst all the other words surrounding it.

www.myspace.com/jscoey

KORG gear: M3-73 Xpanded, M50-88, X50, Kaoss KP3.
Other gear: Nord - StageEX-88, Electro2 - 73.
Hammond - XK1
Yamaha - Motif XS7.
Roland - SH201.
PianoManKD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You Brits are all the same, it's a shame really.

I'm a new Workstation user, just excited to learn all these is to know. And if you don't want to answer my questions then don't. There are others here who I know are willing to help newbs like me.

Thanks for playing though.
jpscoey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh... you're a bigot as well as not being able to see answers that are staring you in the face?

I repeat - look at the above posts for the answer to your question.

Is that clear enough?

www.myspace.com/jscoey

KORG gear: M3-73 Xpanded, M50-88, X50, Kaoss KP3.
Other gear: Nord - StageEX-88, Electro2 - 73.
Hammond - XK1
Yamaha - Motif XS7.
Roland - SH201.
Xenomorph

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PianoManKD wrote:

I'm a new Workstation user, just excited to learn all these is to know. And if you don't want to answer my questions then don't. There are others here who I know are willing to help newbs like me.

Comments like that won't win friends who would otherwise try and help.

Go to Gators website, check for the interior dimensions and compare to the M50s dimensions. You have the entire world at your fingertips, learn to use it and you'll be better off and gain confidence. Certain things in life are more gratifying when you tinker on your own and make a breakthrough. Messing with a synth/workstation is one of them. Sure we all need help now and again but people who usually lend a helping hand won't do so if it's obvious you yourself aren't attempting to put forth effort to learn on your own.

You seem very impatient, you skip over threads that do indeed have the answers you're looking for. You have spent more time on these forums asking questions than you probably have playing with your M50. There is NOTHING better than sitting down at your machine and learning your way around it and only YOU can do that, we can't help you on that end. You can't hurt it by playing with menus. You can always just reload settings if you feel your tinkering messed something up.

Go thru your manuals, sift thru this forum for a solid weekend(every thread in the M50 section, there aren't that many and other sections as well), you'll learn almost everything you need to know.

Cool

Current: Pa5X, Nautilus
Past: M1, X5D, N364, Karma, X50, TR61, M50, micro-Korg, Triton Extreme, Pa3x, Roland Fantom 06, Akai mpc key61
StudioMan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xenomorph wrote:
PianoManKD wrote:

Comments like that won't win friends who would otherwise try and help.

Go to Gators website, check for the interior dimensions and compare to the M50s dimensions. You have the entire world at your fingertips, learn to use it and you'll be better off and gain confidence. Certain things in life are more gratifying when you tinker on your own and make a breakthrough. Messing with a synth/workstation is one of them. Sure we all need help now and again but people who usually lend a helping hand won't do so if it's obvious you yourself aren't attempting to put forth effort to learn on your own.

You seem very impatient, you skip over threads that do indeed have the answers you're looking for. You have spent more time on these forums asking questions than you probably have playing with your M50. There is NOTHING better than sitting down at your machine and learning your way around it and only YOU can do that, we can't help you on that end. You can't hurt it by playing with menus. You can always just reload settings if you feel your tinkering messed something up.

Go thru your manuals, sift thru this forum for a solid weekend(every thread in the M50 section, there aren't that many and other sections as well), you'll learn almost everything you need to know.

Cool

Xenomorph,
Well said. I agree, he's expecting the Forum to teach him how to use his M50.. He's not even willing to read the manuals let alone the past posts.

Maybe someone could just play the stuff for him, record the sequences & setups, forward him the SEQ files, and he will be happy... LOL

Mike
PianoManKD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YA! YA! CAN YOU!!!?!?!?!?

OH PLEASE PLEASE!

.....I'll stop posting on this forum....Sorry for inconvienance.
StudioMan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are NOT saying stop posting. Just do a put a little effort into learning the M50...

If you have a specific question, and your not understanding the manual, tell us, give us a page #, and we will GLADLY help figure it out..

We hope you stay on the board. The really IS so GREAT info. already on the board.. Sift thru it, you'll see!

Later man! I was just messing with you!

Mike
Xenomorph

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PianoManKD...

You ceasing to post was not the intention of our comments. If you truly decide to stop, you'll be the one losing out in the long run.

Take a breather, go thru ALL the threads here, take your time and you'll walk away being better prepared the next time you sit at your M50.

After time passes, you may be the one to help a new member out when they post questions Smile

Current: Pa5X, Nautilus
Past: M1, X5D, N364, Karma, X50, TR61, M50, micro-Korg, Triton Extreme, Pa3x, Roland Fantom 06, Akai mpc key61
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg M50 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: