Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MS20 Drone Tip

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mutiny in Jonestown

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:23 am    Post subject: MS20 Drone Tip Reply with quote

Hey all,

was just messing around with my MS20 desktop and came up with a cool way to get it to continuously play a note without holding down the red "Trig SW" button by hand. I plugged a sustain pedal into the "Trig In" jack directly above the "White Noise" jack. That opens the gate when you step on the sustain pedal, BUT if you have a sustain pedal like mine that allows you to switch the polarity to closed by default instead of open, the MS20 will play the sustained note indefinitely without having to engage the pedal or hold the Trig SW button by hand - which I love to do as it frees up my hands to twist and play with other parameters Wink
Past: Moog Taurus Bass Pedals, Yamaha CP-20, DX-100, SY22, Hammond M2, Hohner D6 Clavinet, SCI Pro-One, Crumar Trilogy, Cat Octave, Roland JX-3P, D50, D20, D70, S10, AlphaJuno1, V-Synth, JD800, JP8000, C-80 Digital Harpsichord, Ensoniq Fizmo, Nord Modular, Waldorf Q, DSI PolyEvolver, Emu Vintage Keys, Crumar Trilogy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG MS20 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: