Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg PA4X Full User Manual PDF!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asena wrote:
I Personaly don,t think they can Change much on a product thats out now.

I disagree with that. Remember we got a very very nice software update for PA2x/PA800? It improved the instrument in many areas. Massive improvements...In fact PA3x was and still is a good keyboard because of that particular update....etc.

dimitris
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be better if KORG had released a big update for PA3X to include most of PA4X features and keep selling PA3X's!!
Now that PA4X came out it would be better to correct their "mistake" by releasing a great new OS update for both models even with a charge!!

Regards,
Dimitris
Bachus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dimitris wrote:
It would be better if KORG had released a big update for PA3X to include most of PA4X features and keep selling PA3X's!!
Now that PA4X came out it would be better to correct their "mistake" by releasing a great new OS update for both models even with a charge!!

Regards,
Dimitris

No offcourse not, the main selling feature of the pa4x is the upgraded 5GB+ of soundlibrary...
Dikikeys

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Bachus...

Exactly. Just like EVERY OTHER ARRANGER, the vast majority of users that will change will do so for the newer sounds and newer styles, and a few (to them) significant feature additions.

Me, I can't believe, after moaning about it for YEARS, that more aren't excited that you no longer have to have styles or SMF's pre-loaded into memory before you can use them instantly. Somehow, this seems to have got lost in the disappointment about streaming RAM (which is still a limited use feature even on the Kronos).

It's strange... After having been promised flying cars in the 50's, the fact that we still don't have them doesn't seem to stop people getting enthused about all the new cars. And all this despite the new ones remaining firmly on the ground! Twisted Evil

I am beginning to see how few have got used to using the Chord Sequencer, otherwise I think I would have seen more enthusiasm for the fact that they can now be stored, and Linked to Songbook entries. So, apparently, despite the push for even more newer features, not many people even have bothered much with the OLD ones.

I guess the grass is always greener on the other side, until you get to the other side and realize you don't eat grass! Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: