Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Preparing For The PA4X As A New Korg User

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nippynige

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:27 am    Post subject: Preparing For The PA4X As A New Korg User Reply with quote

Hi all,

I am new to Korg and I am looking forward to the arrival of my new PA4X over the next few weeks.

In preparation for this, does anyone have any advice on which extra styles to collect in preparation and information on where these come from?

I have been looking through the old posts on this forum and similar questions often result in pm!

I would be really grateful if any if you guys could help me out please. I am only into western music; mostly ballads, pop, country, rock etc.

Also has anyone made some free-styles like those on some Yamaha arrangers. These have sounds but no tempo.

Best wishes,

Nige. Very Happy
Fransman
Platinum Member

Location: Netherlands (PA4X61+PAas. Past: PA3X, PA800, Y PSR-S910, PA500, T KN1000, Y PSR-16)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Preparing For The PA4X As A New Korg User Reply with quote

Nippynige wrote:

In preparation for this, does anyone have any advice on which extra styles to collect in preparation and information on where these come from?

Maybe it's best to wait a little while before you start collecting all kinds of styles and sounds.
PA4X is loaded with lots of great sounding styles and sounds, and when you are familiar with these factory goods, it's easier to judge what else you need.

But maybe you can check out the (free) Korg Bonusware here: (your PA4X will 'eat' all of it)
http://www.korg.com/us/features/arrangers/bonusware/

Also, search on this Korgforums for Dopamine styles.

And maybe you can collect some interesting things here:
http://www.korgforums.com/downloads.htm (most quite old to be honest; I don't know why, but the moderators don't put new styles and sounds that were shared on the Korgforums there.
So maybe by doing some searching on the Korgforums you can find a few other interesting things.)

But, I repeat, maybe it's better to start with all of the factory stuff; in case of PA4X, that's a LOT. Good luck and congrats with your buy!

Play in style. Wink
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't know why, but the moderators don't put new styles and sounds that were shared on the Korgforums there

I do not know how to access it for uploading - I think it is completely owned by Sharp.

Cheers

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: