Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Pa4x is not reding usb and microsd

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is happened to anyone ???
MicroSD Yes
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
USB Yes
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Both
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Thomas_Kalkan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:59 am    Post subject: My Pa4x is not reding usb and microsd Reply with quote

Since i install a new SET file my Pa4X doesn't read MicroSD cards and no recognize any USB memory cards, can you please help...
Bescki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine doesnt recognize USB 3 flash disk.
Thomas_Kalkan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:32 pm    Post subject: ???? Reply with quote

Is this form belong to KORG company, if it is why no one answer, if it is I guess I will return THAT Korg s**t back where I bought from.
Nemik
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: ???? Reply with quote

Thomas_Kalkan wrote:
Is this form belong to KORG company, if it is why no one answer, if it is I guess I will return THAT Korg s**t back where I bought from.

If you make correct poll , maybe you get more response.
You missing option : Is all fine , USB & MicroSD is recognize
Many has no problem with this devices.
Beside we love our Korg keyboards, if you don't you are on wrong forum. Wink
Fl Studio 21, Ableton Live 10 Suite.
Korg Pa5x Sounds at Performers Heaven
DonM
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: ???? Reply with quote

Thomas_Kalkan wrote:

No, it doesn't belong to the Korg company. It is made up of users who are willing to help if the question is asked in a polite and respectful manner.
Thomas_Kalkan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:15 pm    Post subject: Good BOYS Reply with quote

Hey GUYS you can try to find the problem not to talk against US, this is not a chat website, if you buy $4000 piece and doesn't work well I'm not going to stay like a cat to get to help, that's only IDIOT people do this...

Who has the USB problem like me take you USB MEMORY card to the computer and format is an FAT32, it should work....

Who doesn't have to FAT32 format option an his window or whatever you can use this..

http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/guiformat.exe
Nemik
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:33 am    Post subject: Re: ???? Reply with quote

Thomas in all due respect, I don't think you get any satisfy response here with your attitude.
This is friendly community with respecting each other.
Your comments going nowhere.
Beside you wrote yourself already answer:
Thomas_Kalkan wrote:
if you buy $4000 piece and doesn't work well I'm not going to stay like a cat to get to help, that's only IDIOT people do this...

Thomas_Kalkan wrote:
I guess I will return THAT Korg s**t back where I bought from.

Korg retailers has policy for returning, especially if your product has failure.
Return it and wait until all be perfect.
...or get something else...
Fl Studio 21, Ableton Live 10 Suite.
Korg Pa5x Sounds at Performers Heaven
Thomas_Kalkan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: ???? Reply with quote

Nemik wrote:
Thomas in all due respect, I don't think you get any satisfy response here with your attitude.
This is friendly community with respecting each other.
Your comments going nowhere.
Beside you wrote yourself already answer:
Thomas_Kalkan wrote:
if you buy $4000 piece and doesn't work well I'm not going to stay like a cat to get to help, that's only IDIOT people do this...

Thomas_Kalkan wrote:
I guess I will return THAT Korg s**t back where I bought from.

Korg retailers has policy for returning, especially if your product has failure.
Return it and wait until all be perfect.
...or get something else...

And you think is a good IDEA to return and wait until they send you new one or refurbish one or repair and return, I have a show for NOEL and NEW YEAR so what you think the people I promise to play can say for me, STOP to amusing people, do you want to help just help and be happy with, only this way you can get respect....
Thoraldus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: ???? Reply with quote

Thomas_Kalkan wrote:
snip ...

And you think is a good IDEA to return and wait until they send you new one or refurbish one or repair and return, I have a show for NOEL and NEW YEAR so what you think the people I promise to play can say for me, STOP to amusing people, do you want to help just help and be happy with, only this way you can get respect....

Take your PA4X with the microSD and USB sticks to your dealer and have them check it out. This is NOT hard. If this was a real problem you would have seen an uproar here. But there is none.

By the way, if you truly are a professional, you really need to have a back up and not rely on a single board.

Johann Sebastian Bach

----------------------------------------------
Rick Stirling - Retired Electrical Engineer - Erstwhile Photographer
Korg Kronos2, Casio MZ-X500, PA600, AKAI MPD32, M-Audio Oxygen 25, ZOOM H6, Cakewalk Sonar
Thomas_Kalkan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: ???? Reply with quote

Thoraldus wrote:
Thomas_Kalkan wrote:
snip ...

Take your PA4X with the microSD and USB sticks to your dealer and have them check it out. This is NOT hard. If this was a real problem you would have seen an uproar here. But there is none.

By the way, if you truly are a professional, you really need to have a back up and not rely on a single board.

Dealer is KRAFT MUSIC and they can do nothing about and also they are like 1 day travel far away from me, i spoke only on the phone, connect me with KORG in US but they don't answer the phone I believe because of holidays and I email them since 4 days but still nothing so formatting bought memories with fat32 option are worked, thanks...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: