Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My SV1 73 is randomly changing programs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnnyYoung

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:19 am    Post subject: My SV1 73 is randomly changing programs Reply with quote

Help! My SV1 73 (red one), is randomly changing programs while I'm playing. I know I like to play hard, but this just started a month ago, I thought maybe I accidentally hit something, but no, and it's getting worse. Has anybody else had this problem?
oy5t3h

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have experienced sudden patch changes while playing the SV-1, but I've always put it down to the fact that I've hit one of the favourites buttons when I'm getting a little exuberant while playing. It doesn't seem to happen when I'm practising, and my fingers are a little more reserved - only when playing live.

Even more often, I hit the "function" button and then wonder why none of the controls are working.

One of the firmware updates changed the behaviour of the favourites buttons - I believe - to require them to be held down for a little longer to try and reduce the likelihood of accidentally changing patch, but I think it is still possible.

Of course, you may be experiencing something different...
JohnnyYoung

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could be right, it only happens when I'm playing with my band, never at a more sedate gig, and I've definitely hit the function button, then shut it off and turned back on to get back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG SV-1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: