Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

size of key on keybed and other things

View previous topic :: View next topic  
keith-helen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:06 pm    Post subject: size of key on keybed and other things Reply with quote

I have been interested in the topics which have been raised and came to the conclusion that many of us look for different things in a keyboard. I know this has been mentioned before. Nevertheless.
This keyboard contains the facility do many things, many of which I will never use or understand, like the many sounds. But they are there to be used if I wish. There will always be people who seek perfection in everything, this is not meant as a criticism, but I was taught long, long ago that life is compromise.
Any way that said.
Believe it or not my playing has improved ( my teacher said so, so there) since I got this keyboard. Why, the keys are longer than the PA800 and have a nicer feel. I would never have believed it could have made a difference but it has. I am just an ordinary chap and this is a hobby so if anyone is considering buying a 4x I would suggest that they buy the 76 note, also do not be put of by any adverse comments, it is a great machine. The only problem is my lacking ability to be able to use all the facilities contained therein. The layout of switches etc are nice and easy to follow,although different from the 800 but this is soon got over.

Thank you Korg and contributing members of this forum, your input is a great help
and PaAs have now got left handed banjo
mabcomp

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:42 pm    Post subject: PA4X Improves playing skills Reply with quote

I have to agree with the comment on improving playing ability. Since getting the PA4X my playing is noticeably better than the Tyros 3 I was playing before. I also have the 76 note and its quite a machine. By the way I am first of all a Guitar player.
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does the keybed compare to the PA3x?

mabcomp

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:29 pm    Post subject: Comparison Reply with quote

I have never played the PA3 before so I'll let others answer that one
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: