Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PaAS or not?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnnie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonyblues wrote:
I'm glad that you liked the sound of my Maxx settings Bob.
They were purposefully designed to be pretty bright settings (to match my QSC K10's) but am glad that they worked for your setup too.
Best wishes,

Jon

Hi Jon
Not being a techie of any part of the imagination it is always nice when somebody shows you how to do something that is dummy proof and so easy to follow. Thank you. I remeber there ws something the same as this some time ago when I had my PA900 and it went really well. So thank you Jon for sharing. Johnnie
Jonyblues

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnnie, thanks for your message. I'm glad that I could help and that I managed to keep my directions simple and understandable. FYI, I'm not really a techie either, so always try to keep things easy to implement/follow, if at all possible.

Best wishes,

Jon
MyKorgPa5x

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonyblues wrote:
Hi Mabcomp and Bobb, as requested, here are my personal Pa4x Maxx settings. As I mentioned previously, these are Maxx settings that I created and specifically tweaked for my QSC K10s PA (FYI, I run the EQ flat on my Allen and Heath Desk, when using these Maxx settings) but in my opinion, these settings will improve the sound from the PaAS too. I haven't tried them with other PA systems but they may be worth a try with your own speakers/setups.

Also, FYI, there used to be a video on YouTube (I can't remember who posted it) in which someone shared and demoed their PA3x Maxx settings in comparison to the factory settings. I used to use an adapted version of those settings on my PA3x but didn't think that they worked too well for the PA4x (even though, I read that someone else on this forum is using exactly the same settings that they used to use on their PA3x).

Subsequently, I decided to start from scratch, when I created these new PA4x Maxx settings.

Here are the settings (let me know though if you have any problems getting access, as it's my first time sharing a public image via Google Drive):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1fD9_7S1ptNbUpaUk8xNzVmcFU/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1fD9_7S1ptNbVpHQWdxbXB2RVU/view?usp=sharing

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Jon

Jon, do you by chance have an updated version of the settings for the Pa5x that you can please share?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: