Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FT: NIB Korg EXB PCM 05 (Vintage Archives) for Triton/Karma

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dluther

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:44 am    Post subject: FT: NIB Korg EXB PCM 05 (Vintage Archives) for Triton/Karma Reply with quote

Hello,

I have an EXB-PCM-05 "Vintage Archives" expansion board, brand new in the original box, board in the original sealed anti-static bag with original factory-sealed disks for both the Triton and the Karma. The only thing strange is the manual is missing. I've opened the box to confirm the status of the above.

I'm looking to trade for a used EXB-PCM-09 "Trance" board and an EXB-PCM-04 "Dance Extreme" board; data disks and manuals optional since they're available on the Korg site.

Here are thumbnail pictures of the actual item:

Korg PCM-05 Box

Korg PCM-05 disks and board

I'm in the US. PM me if interested, and thanks for looking.
Ceyhan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Luther, I currently own a Karma, and I wonder the sounds (progs and combis) of vintage archives very much. I could not find on the web or youtube, there is absolutely no sign about this expansion board.

I am very much into the vintage sounds, especially vibes and rhodes and some analogs.

So can you please, at least, (if you have some samples or demos, your own or korg's original ones, does not matter) can you share them with us, the rest of the karma fans?

Thank you so much in advance.
dluther

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, every time I open a new project that uses my Triton, I say to myself "Hey, maybe I should start making that sampling of the Vintage Archives card," and I always quickly follow up and tell myself "Nah, surely someone will post something somewhere..."

The problem is, nobody ever did.

So, a few days ago I started making little demos of the sounds of the PCM-EXB05 Vintage Archives ROM. I'm maybe 32 sounds into each, and it's a few octaves of C at hard and soft velocity, followed by my playing some trash that I thought highlights the sound.

Now, I'm mastering these at 24bit, 96Khz -- my idea here is to convert the .WAV files into .MP3 format for general playing on my page (yet to be constructed), but I'm also wanting to make these available in high quality in case someone really wants a good taste.

Here's one sample: EXB-PCM05 47 Monster Sync
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: