Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flight Case for Pa4X 61 keys

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BR
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:17 pm    Post subject: Flight Case for Pa4X 61 keys Reply with quote

Hi,
I am looking for a flight case for Pa4X 61. I want to know if anybody here has any suggestion or reference for a flight case.
I saw some of the keyboard flight case on line but it's difficult to judge by only seeing the pictures. So any suggestion is welcome.
Thanks
mintjamman
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those who are want to gig with the Pa4x have already had a discussion about cases and the pro's and con's of softbags, ABS Cases and Flightcases.

In fact I have last week placed my order for a custom flight case for my Pa4x and having considered all of the above options only a Full Touring case will protect my Pa4x in the way I want, depending on where and how often and who might move your Pa4x along with financial considerations will give you the answer
Yamaha S90ES, Korg Triton Pro, EXB Moss, Roland XV5080, Korg EX8000, Korg Pa4x 76, Korg Kronos 88, Crumar MOJO, Logic Pro X, V Collection, Novation SL61,Vienna, Korg Pa4x , EC-5, Vienna, Arturia V Collection, Roland SC88 Pro, Roland D110, Alesis SR16, Alesis D4
BR
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mintjamman wrote:
Those who are want to gig with the Pa4x have already had a discussion about cases and the pro's and con's of softbags, ABS Cases and Flightcases.

In fact I have last week placed my order for a custom flight case for my Pa4x and having considered all of the above options only a Full Touring case will protect my Pa4x in the way I want, depending on where and how often and who might move your Pa4x along with financial considerations will give you the answer

Hi mintjamman,
Thank you for your reply. Do you have any link to the company where you ordered your custom flight case?
I just want to take a look how they do customized flight case. By the way, is this company located in Europe or somewhere else?
Thank you.
mintjamman
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I am located in the UK, I always use the same company to make my cases and I have used this company for twenty years. There will be a company in your state no doubt try doing a search on the net for Flightcase Maunfacturers and you will have one.
See if they have a website possibly they might already make a case for the Pa4x, if not email them and ask.
Yamaha S90ES, Korg Triton Pro, EXB Moss, Roland XV5080, Korg EX8000, Korg Pa4x 76, Korg Kronos 88, Crumar MOJO, Logic Pro X, V Collection, Novation SL61,Vienna, Korg Pa4x , EC-5, Vienna, Arturia V Collection, Roland SC88 Pro, Roland D110, Alesis SR16, Alesis D4
mabcomp

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:22 pm    Post subject: Flight Case Reply with quote

Just Got my 76 Note case (with wheels also) from Germany, Nice case. around 200 Euros about £165 MUSIC STORE Professional www.musicstore.de
Nemik
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

check this website:
http://www.skbcases.com/music/products/prodlist.php?s=76&c=88&o=&f=sku_type-hard-76
Fl Studio 12, Ableton Live 10 Suite.
Performers Heaven
BR
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemik wrote:
check this website:
http://www.skbcases.com/music/products/prodlist.php?s=76&c=88&o=&f=sku_type-hard-76

Thanks Nemik.
I like the "ATA 61 Note Keyboard Case Model: 1SKB-4214W".
First I have to check and be sure if the Pa4x 61 fits correctly inside it.
Second, hard to find one. I found only one on H&B but not ordered yet because I want to make sure for the size and hope some one in the forum can confirm this.
BR
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Flight Case Reply with quote

mabcomp wrote:
Just Got my 76 Note case (with wheels also) from Germany, Nice case. around 200 Euros about £165 MUSIC STORE Professional www.musicstore.de

Thanks mabcomp for the link,
I had one of those in the past, now I am looking for something like ATA 61 1SKB-4214W.
Thanks anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: