Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Triton Extreme changes key & can't select screen funtion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:38 pm    Post subject: Triton Extreme changes key & can't select screen funtion Reply with quote

My Triton extreme has a serious problem.
First it started where the keyboard would change keys or transpose on its on.
If you go to the global setting and look at the master tone it’s not set to zero and it constantly moves from number to number. It’s as if something is making selections on the display without finishing.

When I select the key transpose on the display, it automatically changes the key randomly to where ever it wants to without me asking it. It may change the key up +6 or down -3 and just move back and forth in the display.

When I go into the sequence mode and attempt to select an instrument, the display begins to scramble from one sound to another.

When I go into the media and try to open up a song the load button will not come down allowing me to open up any program.
If I press on the tempo button inside of the sequence the tempo immediately starts to scramble moving from number to number never settling on any particular number. Even when I tried to manually key in the temple the screen display continues to scramble not allowing me to make any selection.
Does anybody have any clue what is wrong with this thing?
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can Programs or Combis be selected OK

Is there anything else plugged into the keyboard that could be causing this?

Check none of the buttons are stuck in the down position, especially the up/down buttons, and that all the keys play a note. Checkthat the selector wheel functions as intended - might be difficult to check with all the symptoms you describe. It is probably worth giving the selector wheel a good few turns backwards and forwards.

Has any liquid been spilt onto the touchscreen?

If all the above is OK, a system reset might be in order.

ErnstDabest

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haunted house.. could be that there is a tormented soul staying inside your apartment ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: