Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

*Need help* EQ'ing erased when new set is uploaded

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tzargarpur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:05 am    Post subject: *Need help* EQ'ing erased when new set is uploaded Reply with quote

Hello,

Just bought my first korg (pa2x). keyboard has no flaws with hardware/software. Every set i've uploaded processed perfectly, no problems at all. I just bought a new set designed for the 2x/800 and when I upload it the EQ'ing and balancing is completely off. The set is suppose to be perfectly done but on my keyboard its completely messed up. I tried downloading the set from the official website and also having some one dropbox me the set off of their computer. Both have the same issue.

All of the beats are too loud, nothing is eq'd, the sounds are quiet, and the background bass for most tracks is non existent.

I am new to KORG and am completely clueless. If some one could shed some light as to why this is happening with a solution it would be amazing.

*Side notes: Im downloading the set onto my macbook if that effects anything and the same set was uploaded to a relatives 800 and it has the same problem. The person who sold me the set showed me a video of it working perfectly fine, so Idk what the problem is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: