Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lights flicker while playing with expression pedal

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mciantyre

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:09 pm    Post subject: Lights flicker while playing with expression pedal Reply with quote

Just got a new SV-1 73 key, and got a EXP-2 pedal to go with it. I notice that when playing with the pedal wah, the LEDs for the function and touch buttons, as well as some of the lights around the sound knobs, will randomly flicker. The occurrence is fairly infrequent and isn't causing any noticeable issues with the sound. I'm concerned that I'm breaking down something internally, as I don't think this should happen.

Anyone else notice this when playing with an expression pedal? Am I fretting too much?

Thanks!
mciantyre

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dug deep into these forums to find that other people have had the same problem. Does anyone know if it results in any other more serious issues down the road? Barring the visual annoyance, I don't know if it warrants a service request. I've sent a message to Korg support and am awaiting a response.

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=56391

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=60554
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG SV-1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: