Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Kross drum tracks - panning and volume control

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ozzie1

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:20 pm    Post subject: Korg Kross drum tracks - panning and volume control Reply with quote

Hi folks, I'm a new Korg Kross user. I play live, and would like to use the drum tracks for some of my songs. Problem is, in many cases they're too soft compared to the volume of the program I am using. I'm trying to find a way to pan the drum track totally to one output, say left, and the program to the other output, so I can separate their volumes through the mixer. That way I would have quick access to the volume balance of each. Problem is, I have tried everything I can find with regards to said problem and nothing works. Can't seem to pan a program to only the right output and the drum track to the left output. Anyone out there that can help me? Anyone else experienced the same problem?
Asleep By Dawn

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in program/combi mode there is a drumtrack page with those setting aswell as routing options to ifx where you could use compressors and stuff to beef it up. also the volumes are relative to the kit used so you can also go into the drumkit pages in global and up the volume of each hit to your taste
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: