Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KP3+: Can I use it with just head phones?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MattInOz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:17 am    Post subject: KP3+: Can I use it with just head phones? Reply with quote

Do I need to connect to a mixer in order to hear it in my head phones? I just plugged in the beats solo 2's with one of those adaptors plugs for the cable and plugged it into the phones jack and get no sound.

thanks

Amateur Hour
rammstein

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: KP3+: Can I use it with just head phones? Reply with quote

MattInOz wrote:
Do I need to connect to a mixer in order to hear it in my head phones? I just plugged in the beats solo 2's with one of those adaptors plugs for the cable and plugged it into the phones jack and get no sound.

thanks

Amateur Hour

you can use it with just your headphones. there's a volume knob beside the headphone jack.
MattInOz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:51 pm    Post subject: not working... Reply with quote

Tried that and it's not working. The manual says "The KP3+'s sound will still be output from the LINE OUT jacks even if headphones are connected".

I've got a pair of Beats SOLO2 wired and I've got the adaptor jacl to make them plug into the headphones jack. I am able to get sound on my keyboard with this but not on the KP3+.

Does this mean I need a mixer or that the KP3+ is faulty?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg KAOSS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: