Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Style Conversion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sakkie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:08 pm    Post subject: Style Conversion Reply with quote

Hi everybody,

I am new to Korg and would really like some advice.

I am a Yamaha Tyros 4 player and have now bought a PA500 in brand new condition as the previous owner fell ill after purchasing the PA500 and never used it for years.

I have +- 50,000 styles for the Tyros of which +- 200 is my personal favourites. I would really like to use these 200 favourites on the Korg.

How do i convert them from Tyros to Korg PA500 ?? What software do you guys recommend ?? Another big question >>>> Are all the styles on the Korg PA500/300/600/800/900 fully compatible ?? Can i use any of these styles on any model PA ??

Your advice will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sakkie
sakkiekok@gmail.com
eli125

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the bast is style warks xt at www.emc-musicsoftware.com the pa 300 600 900 3x styles are not going to work with pa500 the pa500 is like the pa2x model but with the same program you can convert it to the pa500
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: