Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

small speakers recommendations?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
luckyluca

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:34 pm    Post subject: small speakers recommendations? Reply with quote

Hi,

Any recommendation for very small and quiet speakers to use with the kross when playing on the sofa?

I'm after something with very low volume which would entertain 2 people sitting on the sofa without waking the toddler sleeping in the other room in our flat.

Ideally they would need to be small enough to be stored in the korg soft-body bag.

Any ideas?

Also would be allright to plug such tiny speakers to the headphones out?

L
studio99

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:14 pm    Post subject: small speaker Reply with quote

I have a Bose soundlink 3 speaker that works very well, will fit in the soft pocket of the Korg case and sounds really good.

You need something small but with good bass and treble. Low volume without sounding thin.

Also when you crank it, it sounds super!

It's not cheap but worth the $

https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/speakers/wireless_speakers.html?mc=K3073367&gclid=CNGZgvTX0s4CFURrfgodbW8H0w

Good luck!
luckyluca

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: small speaker Reply with quote

great suggestion! I think I might just get it.

But what about the cheaper soundlink color and soundlink mini? Would they fit inside the soft pocket?

I have no way of checking until I receive the kross and bag mid of next week

Many thanks
L
korgkross61

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:29 am    Post subject: speakers for korg kross 61 Reply with quote

I am also interested in buying some cheap PC multimedia speakers in 2 or 2.1 (or higher if that does the job) configuration taking output from 3.5mm headphone socket in front on the Kross. Has anyone used it like that ? Any recommendations on which brand give a faithful reproduction to Kross sounds?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: