Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PA800 LCD blank but can't replace (Korg not making anymore?)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
site

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:16 pm    Post subject: PA800 LCD blank but can't replace (Korg not making anymore?) Reply with quote

I am based in HK, and recently, my LCD screen stopped working. I sent it to repair to the official agent here (TOm Lee Music), and they called back saying that Korg has stopped making the LCDs anymore so nothing can be done, and the LCD cannot be changed now. They said they have spoken to Korg Japan (they always speak only to Japan).

That means I have a fully working instrument, that cant be used since there is no LCD screen. What are my options here? What else can I try?
musiccankill
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check if its only the ccfl lamp that gone off by lighting the screen with a torch/other ligĥt source!
If its only the ccfl lamp you can replace it!they are available on ebay for cheap!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: