Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Triton EX Factory PCG Files

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kontrol49
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:38 pm    Post subject: Korg Triton EX Factory PCG Files Reply with quote

Ok guys wonder if anyone can help....

I would like to be able to access the TEX factory PCG on my Triton Rack to load certain sounds from the CMB and Prgs banks,I used to have a TEX years ago sadly I never saved the PCG data as individual CMB and Prg files,

The Triton Rack I bought is fully loaded with all EXBs,but There are some sounds specific to the Extreme Soundbanks that I would like to load into my Rack

I know the TEX factory PCG is available for Download,however, the File is 2.4Mb,and I'm unable to access the individual files inside the PCG file and sadly the max capacity the floppy can take is 1.44mb so I am unable to copy over the data onto a floppy disk

Does anyone have the TEX factory PCG that has been saved just as Combis or Programs rather than the whole file or if anyone can save the Combis and Programs separately as PCG files and upload them for me that would be very much appreciated
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's possible that PCG Tools by Michael Keijzers is able to do this. The manual is downloadable and Triton Extreme PCG files are listed as compatible:

http://pcgtools.mkspace.nl/

Kontrol49
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voip wrote:
It's possible that PCG Tools by Michael Keijzers is able to do this. The manual is downloadable and Triton Extreme PCG files are listed as compatible:

http://pcgtools.mkspace.nl/

Thanks for the reply

I'm aware of PCG Tools and looked at this as an option but sadly I don't own a PC or Windows based computer any longer I only use a Mac nowadays so don't want to be running Windows emulators or partitioning my Mac to run a solo application.

I only need the Extreme Factory PCG file separating into smaller files I.e a file containing Combis and another containing the Programs,its possible to save only specific files on the Extreme(I wish I had of done this myself when I had one but never thought I would need the files again after selling)so I can transfer them to a floppy disk,if somebody that has PCG tools and running it with an Extreme is able to do this for me then that would be great or anyone with the Extreme Keyboard able to save those files and upload them
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: