Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Legacy collection on FL Studio 12.3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ATN69

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:13 am    Post subject: Korg Legacy collection on FL Studio 12.3 Reply with quote

A while ago I bought the Korg Legacy Collection. I have 2 issues.

* When I install these synths I can't install both 32-bit and 64-bit. The last installer overwrite the first one, so if I installed 32-bit after 64-bit, then there will only be 32-bit version. How to install both?

* These synths keeps crashing FL Studio. I tried all kind of settings but nothing seems to help. I am not running them bridged. I tried 32-bit Korg Legacy in 32-bit FL Studio, still they cause FL Studio to crash. Any known issue and possible solution?

I contacted Korg Support and my mail ended up at Korg UK. They replied they don't give me support because I am located in Hong Kong. They said I should Contact the local agent. But the Korg Legacy was purchased in the web shop, so it mean then that there is no representative from Korg who will offer any support and answers?! Very weak indeed! There has to be someone from Korg who is responsible.

/ Anders
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: