Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the diffrent between pa3x and pa4x

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ahirori

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:37 am    Post subject: the diffrent between pa3x and pa4x Reply with quote

guys I'm trying to decide if i should upgrade to pa4x from the pa3x i would like to hear from people who upgraded from pa3x to pa4x if it's worth the upgrade and if you can tell me what you like the most about the pa4x and what don't you like about it .....

thank you
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: the diffrent between pa3x and pa4x Reply with quote

ahirori wrote:
guys I'm trying to decide if i should upgrade to pa4x from the pa3x i would like to hear from people who upgraded from pa3x to pa4x if it's worth the upgrade and if you can tell me what you like the most about the pa4x and what don't you like about it .....

thank you
A loaded question there... So with out possibly starting WW3 on this forum probably best to find a dealer with a PA4X on demo and spend some time with it yourself so you can familiarise and make you own informed choice when testing the PA4X, this way you can be sure of your own likes and dislikes from you own personal perspective....maybe even take your PA3X along (if you still have it) and test both (PA4X & PA3X) side by side and compare, After all what is one man's meat is another man's poison. Smile

Last edited by D575 on Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
DonM
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was well worth it for me. Great new sounds, improvements in the operating system, tilt screen...and more! I love it!
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
chelsea4023

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I think the PA4X is an amazing keyboard. don't regret my purchase at all.

It's not a negative point, but it does take a bit of 'getting your head around' all the features. I say that coming from a tyros 5.

It's also substantially cheaper than the opposition. Were you aware that the PA4X is closer in price to the Yamaha PSR-S970 than it is to the Tyros 5 ?

Chris
broker22

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chelsea4023 wrote:
Hi,

I think the PA4X is an amazing keyboard. don't regret my purchase at all.

It's not a negative point, but it does take a bit of 'getting your head around' all the features. I say that coming from a tyros 5.

It's also substantially cheaper than the opposition. Were you aware that the PA4X is closer in price to the Yamaha PSR-S970 than it is to the Tyros 5 ?

Chris
Not in Canada its not cheaper right now the tyros 5 is cheaper than the pa4x I would love to have the pa4x too but it is almost 6000.00 dollars in Canada and the tyros 5 is 5000.00 dollars right now. Cal
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally if the Tyros 5 was half the price of the PA4X I'd still buy the PA4X (or even a PA3X).

It all comes down to what you want and how you want to use it.
Again, I say, personally (and from experience) I could never comfortably perform or record with a Tyros let alone the fact that I much prefer the PA4x sounds and styles.

Also Tyros 5 may be cheaper now as it is heavily rumoured that a new Tyros model is about to be released.

Cheers

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
eli125

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pa4x has more power and polyphony brings out every interment better the guitar with amp much louder and nicer its a 3x with improvements on sound quality with some new sounds
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: