Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg legacy vsts not working in sierra

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexanderhenry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:00 pm    Post subject: Korg legacy vsts not working in sierra Reply with quote

I just upgraded my imac to sierra and everything works in Logic x except my korg legacy synths.
In the plugin manager it lists them as: 'couldn't be opened'.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks
InMnBob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what DAW are you using? Mine is working with Logic and Sierra
alexanderhenry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

I'm also on logic X and sierra. It's a mystery as the plugins work in stand alone mode.
Also, I reinstalled the legacy plugins and they still didn't work in logic.

Thanks
Mystic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any new news and/or resolutions for this? I'm still running Yosemite in order to make sure the KLC plugins continue to work, but now Logic Pro X's new update is going to require me to update my OS, and I am fearful of needing to choose between current/future Logic updates and the Korg plugins. (Korg is still selling these things ... why can't they just assign someone to spend a little time getting them updated for the latest OSes??? It is frustrating.)

EDIT: I went ahead and updated my non-mission-critical computer (a MacBook Pro) to Sierra and Logic Pro X 10.3 tonight. My KLC plugins (Wavestation and M1) still validate, load and run as well as they did before, thank goodness. Hopefully this helps set at ease the minds of others facing the same decision. I'm sorry about those in this forum who have had problems with these in Sierra, but perhaps those problems were resolved by later OS updates and they just didn't come back to the forum to report that fact, or something else about their system is causing problems.
fatbenelton

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had this problem after updating to Sierra. After restarting I had to re-register the entire Legacy Collection and then Logic couldn't see it anymore.

There is a quick fix...run the plug in manager (at the bottom of prefs) and go to the Korg ones...Highlight all and then hit the 'reset and rescan' button on the bottom left and it should be sorted.
Teemeister

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too can confirm that my KLC works fine under Sierra (v10.12.3).
I just updated from El Capitan. Tested under Logic 10.3. Logic only ran the AU manager at 1st launch and everything worked- no re-registering necessary. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: