Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WAKE UP THE OAP PROGRAMMERS AT KORG!!! ITS THE 21ST CENTURY!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMC63

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:52 pm    Post subject: WAKE UP THE OAP PROGRAMMERS AT KORG!!! ITS THE 21ST CENTURY! Reply with quote

It's been said, shouted, ranted about and still Korg has done nothing to make these plugins bigger or resizeable. I don't want to hear the usual bulls**t about how it's done or the politics about costs. I want a bigger plugin so I can use it FFS! They sound great but using them becomes stressful and frustrating to say the least. So much so that I stopped using them. I opened up the MS20 this eve and loved the sound, then I started to play with it and remembered WHY I hadn't used it since I bought it. Korg are in the dark ages when it comes to the GUIs and the loading of presets. FFS! Are they all Japanese OAPs? Are they still using a 10" laptop with windows XP? WAKE UP KORG YOU'RE GETTING LEFT BEHIND! If you gave your plugins a makeover you'd sell more based on the fact they'd be useable. At present they're a joke and I feel like I've been ripped off!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: