Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg pamanager
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, Please Belive on what i,m saying, It,s on the way, I know.
He just moved to a new home, and No internet connection YET for the new house, So he told me that's the reason it,s delayed, I,m sure he will return whit a great update for it,
Let's give him couple more days or so, and like all of you, Even i,m gonna be amazed.
he is the only one that takes this seriously, so patientce .

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
Bachus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asena wrote:
Guys, Please Belive on what i,m saying, It,s on the way, I know.
He just moved to a new home, and No internet connection YET for the new house, So he told me that's the reason it,s delayed, I,m sure he will return whit a great update for it,
Let's give him couple more days or so, and like all of you, Even i,m gonna be amazed.
he is the only one that takes this seriously, so patientce .

Well, there definately is no competition, this seems to be the only korg PA series program...

For Yamaha there are dozens of competing programs that as a whole offer an incredible huge functionallity..
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bachus wrote:

Well, there definately is no competition, this seems to be the only korg PA series program...

For Yamaha there are dozens of competing programs that as a whole offer an incredible huge functionallity..

Right! There's bunch of other little user developed apps as well. Like there was one to create Styles with multiple time signatures, because the keyboard itself couldn't do it! Apparently, they make the codes available for 3rd party developers.

dimitris
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any news?????
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Dimitris, YES! Please don't misunderstand me, But The Upgrade will really change how we feel for the KB,s From KORG!

Please just trust me on it!

Just wait and see, It,s Closer than you can imagine.
Best Reg Asena
Global Music Sweden

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
kbrkr
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now 10 days turns into 30 days.

Perhaps the gentlemen who is actually writing and selling this product can chime into this thread to tell us when this next release supporting the Pa4x will be released?

Are you a Beta tester Asena? How do you know so much?

We have been waiting since LAST SUMMER! Yikes!
Bachus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbrkr wrote:
And now 10 days turns into 30 days.

Perhaps the gentlemen who is actually writing and selling this product can chime into this thread to tell us when this next release supporting the Pa4x will be released?

Are you a Beta tester Asena? How do you know so much?

We have been waiting since LAST SUMMER! Yikes!

Maybe i am not interested in it at all..

I in general dont trust people that cant keep to their words...

Its not a cheep program, and communication with these people seems like a real struggle...
mintjamman
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+ 1
Yamaha S90ES, Korg Triton Pro, EXB Moss, Roland XV5080, Korg EX8000, Korg Pa4x 76, Korg Kronos 88, Crumar MOJO, Logic Pro X, V Collection, Novation SL61,Vienna, Korg Pa4x , EC-5, Vienna, Arturia V Collection, Roland SC88 Pro, Roland D110, Alesis SR16, Alesis D4
mintjamman
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+ 1
Yamaha S90ES, Korg Triton Pro, EXB Moss, Roland XV5080, Korg EX8000, Korg Pa4x 76, Korg Kronos 88, Crumar MOJO, Logic Pro X, V Collection, Novation SL61,Vienna, Korg Pa4x , EC-5, Vienna, Arturia V Collection, Roland SC88 Pro, Roland D110, Alesis SR16, Alesis D4
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Program creator did not abrogated his promise since actually he never gave any , either any circulation time schedule !
Maybe the new utility is ready since 2016 with all features that any PaSeries user ever needed and also maybe this is
under negociation with KorgPa to buy it for free distribution to KorgPa users !
Therefore before speculating or creating rumours , you'd better first wait for an official announcement !

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V
Nemik
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Korg Pa Manager DEVELOPER is not associated with this forum.
You can try try emailing him or posting in his own forum with any questions.
https://www.korgpamanager.com/forum/

Wink
Fl Studio 21, Ableton Live 10 Suite.
Korg Pa5x Sounds at Performers Heaven
mintjamman
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was not my own experience Anthony, twice I have contacted and twice I was told it would be ready for release within weeks! So although no specifc date was ever given within weeks did place a time span on when Version 3 would appear. Personally it would be far more helpful if the Developer made a statement here when Version 3 will be available as many who are thinking of buying the software are being put off by poor communication which must be doing nothing to bolster sales
korg1
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would worry more about when the next Os update is coming out,since it's 6th month igot the keyboard and it is still that bugy that I can't use it for live gigs,don't trust it either,since every day I find some new bug during setting it up

https://pasongstyles.com/
https://soundcloud.com/korgfx
musiccankill
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

korg1 wrote:
I would worry more about when the next Os update is coming out,since it's 6th month igot the keyboard and it is still that bugy that I can't use it for live gigs,don't trust it either,since every day I find some new bug during setting it up

I hate to say it but i totally agree to this...
Korgpamanager is not being developed by korg itself and i haven't seen any PUBLIC statement about release date by the programming team.So nobody should complain about not being in time or something else...
When somebody tries to make something that has to work with software from another company, the reverse engineering and debugging needed is taking so much time that you can't imagine how difficult it is to be completed and working (cause if it is not working as it should, it isn't completed in the first place too..).
It will be out when it is ready to be out and its developers know when it is the correct time for this to happen!
What i personally know is that it will be waaaayyyy better functioning cause v2 had a lot of bugs that were not big ones but did exist.Now everything runs in a way smoother way!
I hope you will agree with me when the release time comes and you will have it in hand for the first impressions.
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since this developer is not associated with Korg, I assume he has to communicate with Korg just like anybody else to get whatever info he needs. It's totally possible that months go by before he gets to hear from them. In any case, that should be the least of your worries when you have the Pa4x going on 3 and still there are unsolved issues, right?

Asena, even if you are a beta tester, you shouldn't be posting stuff like this. Obviously, you hardly learned anything from your past failed Korg O.S. prediction posts. For all you know, it could take another whole year before the update is released! You just don't know...so let the guy handle this on his own.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: