Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PA4X at Musikmesse 2017 - are you serious???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:07 pm    Post subject: PA4X at Musikmesse 2017 - are you serious??? Reply with quote

https://youtu.be/SYXWP0pF7kM
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
pawlikp100
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: PA4X at Musikmesse 2017 - are you serious??? Reply with quote

karmathanever wrote:

Amateur movie which has nothing common with the reality:)
Bachus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: PA4X at Musikmesse 2017 - are you serious??? Reply with quote

pawlikp100 wrote:
karmathanever wrote:

Amateur movie which has nothing common with the reality:)

Reallity is the man doing the Demo is Jurgen Saritorius, the official German PA demonstrator for Korg...

Good demonstrator.. great keyboard... dont see anything wrong with demonstrating the best arranger keyboard on the globe at Musikmesse..
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELL, 1, I, have better sounds, 2, Better FX settings, 3 ,Better Overall Editing 4, better and more realistic Playing, don't misunderstand me, i have big respect for this guy, , I love he's performance, BUT, 2017, more than 1 year after 4X , introducing a KB like a new unit, hmm, Nop!
Whats about new OS!
Comon do not ignore us, I will return it if there is nothing from KORG!

After playing for 250 persons to day, i,m here to look after new, and all i find is this!

Realy KORG WTF!

Shocked

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree - Jurgen is fantastic but would you even bother looking at a PA4X based on this demo?
So disappointing when you look at other MM2017 demos!!!

Confused
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humm....this is past tense now but they would of been much better to use someone say like Luke Edwards from Korg UK for a important public show with the world of "you tube" potentially in every ones hand as they walk by (this not the first video i have seen from Frankfurt 2017 of the PA4X) at this show...... using luke would of been a prudent move becouse luke realy knows how to show-case korgs product's and is a asset to korg .
Bachus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karmathanever wrote:
I agree - Jurgen is fantastic but would you even bother looking at a PA4X based on this demo?
So disappointing when you look at other MM2017 demos!!!

Confused

Jurgen is the official Musikant demo man..
Keep in mind that his musical choice aims at the pa4x musikant crowd
Thats his job, an dthats where he is good at
He made one of the best pa4x demo video's

https://youtu.be/Bw9HcwVLKFo

Now if you dont like the music, thats okay, but people buying arrangers in Germany typically do like this music...

And no, musik messe is not only about new gear, its about all gear, and thats why Korg was demoing the pa4x and yamaha the tyros 5.... if you think music messe is only about the latest gear, you are misinformed..
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's perplexing if you think that's one of the best video out there ...very cheesy presentation indeed...it lacks Vim and Depth not a classy act really for a product of this calibre .....so here is a video that makes you sit up and take notice... this is the sort of thing you would imagine to be considered a good presentation of a premium product at an international music show ...along these lines any way https://youtu.be/bAXg0HAoPYU and beautifully done I might add Wink
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That's perplexing if you think that's one of the best video out there ...very cheesy presentation indeed...it lacks Vim and Depth not a classy act really for a product of this calibre .....so here is a video that makes you sit up and take notice... this is the sort of thing you would imagine to be considered a good presentation of a premium product at an international music show ...along these lines any way https://youtu.be/bAXg0HAoPYU and beautifully done I might add Wink

+1
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR_yGH1N59s

GUYS LIKE THIS, Is DEMO if you ask me.!

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
Bachus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D575 wrote:

Thast played in a studio..

Did you ever go to a music tradeshow? its a miracle if you can play anything in the open at all, so much sound all around you... most of the time you cant even understand the one standing next to you..

Why do you think at NAMM 2016, when presenting the new Montage, demo's where all done in bakcrooms?

If you want to hear a good demo... the floor of a music tradeshow is not the place to go...
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bachus wrote:
D575 wrote:

Thast played in a studio..

Did you ever go to a music tradeshow? its a miracle if you can play anything in the open at all, so much sound all around you... most of the time you cant even understand the one standing next to you..

Why do you think at NAMM 2016, when presenting the new Montage, demo's where all done in bakcrooms?

If you want to hear a good demo... the floor of a music tradeshow is not the place to go...
Yes I have been to many trade shows and i did watch your video link and like i said it's cheesy.... I think Bachus you misunderstood what this thread was highlighting (not the poor video quality from someone's video clip on there phone..we can get past that but more the choice of presentation at Frankfurt 2017 + your video link) but I'm sure the readers here can come to there own conclusions as we clearly have a difference of opinion so i will repecfully say... All the best to you sir 😊
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: