Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Communication Has Timed Out With Kaossilator Pro Plus

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Schreinfeld

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:43 pm    Post subject: Communication Has Timed Out With Kaossilator Pro Plus Reply with quote

I have had my Kaossilator Pro Plus for over a year now, and I was really excited to hook it up to my laptop to load some drum samples. I downloaded the software updated and it confirms my version is the latest 1.0.4. I downloaded the latest sound editor for windows 10, 1.15 r20e.

Upon loading a sample into the sound editor, I press transmit to load the sound into bank A of the Kaossilator. A window pops up saying communication has timed out.

I have tried rebooting my computer after I installed the software and drivers, I have tried checking find device automatically, and I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the sound editor and midi drivers, and I have tried every usb port on my computer.

So I feel I am out of luck here. Is there anything else anyone can think of to make it work? I used to have a Kaossilator Pro (non Plus), and it worked really well. I have only had issues with this one. Thanks in advance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg KAOSS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: