Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Transfer Sample Manager to the new owner!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spfiros

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:07 pm    Post subject: Transfer Sample Manager to the new owner! Reply with quote

Hi,
I recently sold my Korg Electribe 2 Sampler and i would like to know if I could transfer my Sample Manager (purchased from App Store) to the new owner as I don’t need it anymore… I can’t find a way through the App Store. Could I just copy/paste the .app file?? Can I send it in any way?

Thanx,

Spiros
gizmoismogwai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure app store purchases can only be validated by the account that purchased them. So in this case, the person who buys your E2S won't want your app file because they won't be able to update it, and it might not even work when they try to open it. They'll have to buy their own and you'd be stuck with yours.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: