Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I want Tabla style (6/8 7/8 3/4)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
anoopabraham

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: I want Tabla style (6/8 7/8 3/4) Reply with quote

Hi friends,
I am playing key board for the past 12 years in the Marthomma Church. When I was in 8th standard I have a ambition to buy a Korg key board. But in that time we do not have money to purchase the key board. After 12 year I just purchase a Korg Pa50 Keyboard, but it is very difficult to make the tabla style in 7/8 and 6/8 count. I have many friend which they are using the Pa50 for the past few years, but they are not interested to share there style and songs. I have many X mas programs in my church and the school, but I unable to play the Korg key board because of the lack of style. Now I am in trouble, I have a best friend near by he is a wonderful Korg key board player, but he also not interested to help me. If any one interested to share the Tabla styles please send it to my e-mail address anoop_2141@rediffmail.com
Click

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm, I can send some 7\8 styles, but it's for Serbian folk music, maybe you can edit them, and make them good for you....
Ajith

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Anoop,
just search, always help is there.
I cannot send you Tabla Styles, but point towards a group where you can find it. Then search yourself and download it:
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/korgpa50-mw/

join the group and click the File option. first download the Tabla Kit, and then load it to your Pa50's User DK no. 2. then load the styles. now you'll be having a set of Tabla Styles in your PA50.
Dino varghese

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir i want some 7/8 style rethm for my pa300
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA80 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: