Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Songbook plus a d pa3x

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drchirom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:32 pm    Post subject: Songbook plus a d pa3x Reply with quote

Anyone has experience with songbook + and pa3x ?

What best to use for a duo so everybody is on same page by running midi kar files and mp3 files

Since I don't have a videoi out on the pa3x whats another fast solution

Hate to run midis from iPad because of sound.? This really sucks, here you have this great arranger and no video out

Unbelievable

Thanks for any suggestions folks
Keymn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:03 am    Post subject: Songbook Plus Reply with quote

I have been using Songbook plus for years. First with my pa1x, now with PA3x. I think most are intimidated at the cost for this app. The UD-BT01 IS A MUST! https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/UDBT01
It gives you wireless control on iPad. Connects to host on PA3x.

The app support is awesome and has special instructions for pa series keyboard Songbook interface. I think you can link to other iPads.

As far as video out, There is an option interface hardware, but can it be still purchased?. Dang! Here I had one on my pa1x. But I sold that keyboard.

Last edited by Keymn on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Keymn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: Songbook plus a d pa3x Reply with quote

Drchirom wrote:
Anyone has experience with songbook + and pa3x ?

What best to use for a duo so everybody is on same page by running midi kar files and mp3 files

Since I don't have a videoi out on the pa3x whats another fast solution

Hate to run midis from iPad because of sound.? This really sucks, here you have this great arranger and no video out

Unbelievable

Thanks for any suggestions folks

I have been using Songbook plus for years. First with my pa1x, now with PA3x. I think most are intimidated at the cost for this app. The UD-BT01 IS A MUST! https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/UDBT01
It gives you wireless control on iPad. Connects to host on PA3x.

The app support is awesome and has special instructions for pa series keyboard Songbook interface. I think you can link to other iPads.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: