Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Problem!! Awesome! Loud buzz while recording

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Larry03

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:06 pm    Post subject: New Problem!! Awesome! Loud buzz while recording Reply with quote

So I'm the poster below obsessing about the annoying hiss through the amp sims. Today I plugged into my recording equipment to record the hiss and it turns out there's a way bigger problem-- massive buzz from the SV-1 before even playing a note. Doesn't matter if I connect through the XLRs, the 1/4'' or the headphone jack. I've recorded this followed by my old Casio plugged directly into the recording rig just to demonstrate that the recording rig is working fine. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3WkcZ2NiC9bV0k5YkpzaE1Eb2s/view?usp=sharing

Anybody every experienced this? It's looking like I've got a defective SV-1.
Larry03

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:26 am    Post subject: Figured it out Reply with quote

Figured out my problem. Turns out the outlet I was using, despite having three prongs, is not grounded. For some reason it only impacts the SV-1 and not my other digital piano. So at least that is fixed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG SV-1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: