Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kross leslie and vibrato

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rolling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:21 pm    Post subject: Kross leslie and vibrato Reply with quote

Can anyone explain to me how to turn the rotary speaker and/or vibrato off or on?

I do like the simulations that are inherent with the Kross, but I also have a box that allows me to emulate a leslie very well.
Thanks!!
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Controlling the rotary speaker effect depends on how the controls have been allocated for this effect, but typically use the switches above the mod and pitch bend wheels, the mod or pitch bend wheels themselves and can also be controlled using a pedal. See e.g:

https://youtu.be/aarLaxuk6-o?t=150

Experiment with the likely controls, and also with re-assigning which controls are used from the effect section. Refer to the Parameter Guide for more info.

Rolling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:03 pm    Post subject: Kross Leslie and vibrato Reply with quote

I am so very sorry that I wasn't clear.

I want the ability to take the effect out of the organ programs completely, not control the effect.

I have a Ventilator Leslie simulator and I don't want the keyboard effects on while using that device.

Hope that is clear what I'm trying to do.

Ultimately, I will be editing the organ patch and making it "plain" with no rotary speaker on the patch.
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, so look at the effects routing screens and set the rotary speaker effect to "No Effect", and do the same for any other effects not required. That should be it, apart from saving the sound.

Rolling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:03 pm    Post subject: Kross Leslie and vibrato Reply with quote

Many thanks for your assistance!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: