Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Creating Frankenstein...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme
View previous topic :: View next topic  
valhalla

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:49 pm    Post subject: Creating Frankenstein... Reply with quote

I have been attempting to get the descending lfo modulated pitch synth part in the middle of Edgar Winter's Frankenstein on the Triton Extreme. I can get something that has the basic sound of the LFO modulating the filter for that "monster cricket" type sound. I had the pitch eg set to make it start high and start descending. But I'm getting the full unmodulated tone of the note in addition to the lfo modulated sound. How do I get rid of the basic tone? The sound should just be the filtered sound being modulated by the LFO. Any ideas?

It would be great if anyone can give me the full "recipe" for this sound on the Triton or at least in general synth terms.

Thanks!

VH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: