Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PlugKey not charging devices when using Gadget

View previous topic :: View next topic  
muzyshyn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:52 pm    Post subject: PlugKey not charging devices when using Gadget Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

Two of my colleagues have told me that their iPads are not charging when the Korg PlugKey is connected and using Gadget. This is a major problem and haunts production.

I tested on an iPhone 6S, iPhone 7, iPad Pro 9.7", iPad Pro 10.5" and iPad Pro 12.9". This is consistent on all devices and the iPad 12.9" shown Not Charging.

Is this a manufacturing flaw? The all but the 12.9" devices will slowly charge without Gadget open and will loose battery when Gadget is running.

Steps were taken to streamline power performance on each iOS device and the results were the same.

This needs to be addressed pretty quickly and a proper replacement for the improper functioning PlugKeys need to happen.

Thanks.
Korg MS2000B | Korg Karma | Korg MicroKorg | Korg MicroKorg S | Korg KingKorg | Korg Gadget | Korg Module | Korg iM1 | Korg ODYSSEi | Korg iPolySix | Korg MicroKEY 25 | Korg MicroKEY 37 | Moog MiniMoog Voyager Electric Blue | Moog Little Phatty Stage II | Nord Lead 2X | Akai MPC 5000 | Roland Juno 2 | Roland MKS 50 |
Akos Janca
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi muzyshyn,

I don't know the answer but I think you should ask this in another thread, for example:

Korg - Apple iPad Software Section
http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=58

or

Latest News
http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=2

I guess you can ask a Moderator to move your post there. I hope you will find a solution, I am also interested to hear it. Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: