Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Humanize Drums. Please Korg

View previous topic :: View next topic  
keyofZ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:18 pm    Post subject: Humanize Drums. Please Korg Reply with quote

Arrangers have always had. 1 big Drawback. The Boxy, Canned sound. of the Drums.
Now that Yamaha. Has an Algorithm. To Make drums Natural sounding(Much more natural).
We need Korg to Step up. With an OS Update to Humanize the Drums.
With a similar Algorithm. For All The New Pa Series.
When The PA4X came out . I marveled at the Videos. Now Compare them to Yamaha Genos. And It is like Night and Day. Great plug-ins and DAW features. To Humanize . Have been around . For many Years. So it is way Past Time to do This For arrangers.
Not asking For the Sound Blending option. That would probably be for The 5X. As I do not see room for that in the current PA series.
Karma would also be a nice Add to the PA series.

The only way I would Ever. Play my PA1000 out. Is if I had Humanized all the Songs. Put Them all back in the PA1000 as Backinging Tracks. (songs)
And Play along With the Backing tracks. This takes a lot of the PA1000 use away. And The backing tracks. Never sound as good as using the polyphony . (Sounds) inside the PA1000
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: