Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nanopad2 gate arp issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
muzikbeatzz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:47 pm    Post subject: Nanopad2 gate arp issues Reply with quote

Hey there, maybe I have a misunderstanding of how the gate arp is supposed to work but here is my dilemma: as you can see the arp is generally in time with itself but it's start time is defined by when I hit the pad, the first group of four notes I hit perfectly on the beat and as you can see they line up perfectly, the next groups of four are all slightly ahead of the beat. My issue is that I was thinking this would be automatic and just play perfectly in sync each time regardless of when I hit the pad, taking the issue of having to be perfectly on time especially for live use. I'm just confused in a couple regards, is this just how the nanopad2s behave with the gate arp? Would the MPD with their note repeat be having similar issues? My unit doesn't seem defective because it plays in time with itself but if you think it is I can still return it. I have the sync getting sent to MIDI output 1 per the manual and it is on auto so it is definitely receiving the clock info as it should. I even set the clock to external under the editor and it still behaves the same way. Thanks in advance for your help and clarification.
muzikbeatzz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a link to the issue I'm reffering to:

http://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic.php?f=1915&t=178388&p=1253365#p1253365

Is this normal midi delay or did I just get a bum controller, it's in time with itself which I also find strange
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: