Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg PA Manager
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chelsea4023

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:59 am    Post subject: Korg PA Manager Reply with quote

Hi,
Korg PA Manager is now on version 3.1 and it's working with the PA4X.
I would like to purchase a license and it's £125 U.K.
If I can find two other Forum members who would be interested in purchasing a license, the price drops to £83-33 U.K. per license (over £40 U.K. cheaper).
I know this is an expensive piece of software, but I think it would be useful.
If anybody has purchased this software, can they please give any positive or negative feedback.
Also, are there any forum members that might wish to purchase a license along with me to get the price reduction ?
Thanks,
Chris
pax-eterna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice idea Chris - maybe start a group buy thing on the forum and if we get enough, say about 30-50 people, maybe we cna negotiate an even better price Smile
keith-helen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi chelsea4023

You can include me

Just let me know.

Best wishes

Keith Lawton
and PaAs have now got left handed banjo
Fransman
Platinum Member

Location: Netherlands (PA4X61+PAas. Past: PA3X, PA800, Y PSR-S910, PA500, T KN1000, Y PSR-16)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If only it included a decent Songbook Editor as well...

And we all should get this software for free from Korg with the purchase of our PA's.
Now that would be customer oriented!

Play in style. Wink
mintjamman
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was looking at this software a few months back, how much can we get it down if we get say 10 of us I wonder ?
Yamaha S90ES, Korg Triton Pro, EXB Moss, Roland XV5080, Korg EX8000, Korg Pa4x 76, Korg Kronos 88, Crumar MOJO, Logic Pro X, V Collection, Novation SL61,Vienna, Korg Pa4x , EC-5, Vienna, Arturia V Collection, Roland SC88 Pro, Roland D110, Alesis SR16, Alesis D4
pax-eterna

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly my point above (second post Very Happy )

Maybe I'll write to them and see if something can be arranged Smile

EDIT: Just did that, now if he gets back to me I'll start a group buy thread just for PA Manager...
HeyItsDouglas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Include me for a group buy of this software. My Pa4X arrives tomorrow. Wink
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in!

chelsea4023

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I have contacted the website that sells the PA Manager software.
I will post any response I get on these Forums.
Chris
pax-eterna

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris read my comment above -I already did this! It would be best if only one person did this.
chelsea4023

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pax-eterna,

Forgive me for being a little confused here, but I started the thread as I was interested in seeing if other Forum members would be interested in coming in with me to get a group discount on the Korg PA Manager software. I live in the U.K. The Company that created the software is also in the U.K.
You have now decided that you would like to take over the thread and organise everything (despite the fact that you are based in Australia, the opposite side of the World). Am I right, so far ?

I have noticed a couple of threads that you have responded too (and created) where you appear to be quite blunt with your words. In particular to Antony Sharman (a very well liked and respected member of these Forums). I don't know (or particularly care) if that's the way Australian's talk on forums generally (Karmathanever excepted !!) but it definitely makes people apprehensive.

My suggestion is that we have now both contacted the writers of Korg PA Manager. If they agree to offer a group discount to us all, then nobody will have lost out. Members will be able to pay directly to PA Manager via their website and hopefully will have a discount code that they can use to receive the group discount.

Chris
keith-helen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi chelsea4023

you beat me to it. Are you physic ? 'cause I was going to virtualy say the same to pax-eterna

Ha Ha

Best wishes

Keith Lawton
and PaAs have now got left handed banjo
pax-eterna

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chelsea4023 wrote:
Hi Pax-eterna,

Forgive me for being a little confused here, but I started the thread as I was interested in seeing if other Forum members would be interested in coming in with me to get a group discount on the Korg PA Manager software. I live in the U.K. The Company that created the software is also in the U.K.
You have now decided that you would like to take over the thread and organise everything (despite the fact that you are based in Australia, the opposite side of the World). Am I right, so far ?

I have noticed a couple of threads that you have responded too (and created) where you appear to be quite blunt with your words. In particular to Antony Sharman (a very well liked and respected member of these Forums). I don't know (or particularly care) if that's the way Australian's talk on forums generally (Karmathanever excepted !!) but it definitely makes people apprehensive.

My suggestion is that we have now both contacted the writers of Korg PA Manager. If they agree to offer a group discount to us all, then nobody will have lost out. Members will be able to pay directly to PA Manager via their website and hopefully will have a discount code that they can use to receive the group discount.

Chris

I was merely suggesting only one person did this...

Wasn't trying to "steal your show" ...

You can run with it totally, I don't really care. The point being that we shouldn't overwhelm or confuse the software developer is all. If you want to take it (my pro-active involvement) any other way then that's your issue, not mine.

The other stuff in your post is rubbish and is totally unrelated. Blunt enough for you?
pax-eterna

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FWIW, here is the response I had from the app developer:

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch.

The current Discounted price for 3 x Licenses is already pretty discounted from the £125 to £83.33 per piece.

For a 10 x Bulk purchase we could round it off to £80 per License. Also the payment must be from a Single transaction/person.

Best Regards

So I suggest that Chris (above) or I ask, say, Pete (karma) who I am sure would have a Paypal account, to hold funds in escrow (after all those interested..at least 10) make the payment to him. He can then forward that on to the app developer together with indivdual forum members details so each one of us can then download the software.

Again, JUST a suggestion, not trying to steal anyone's thunder....we don't even have ten yet Wink
pax-eterna

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha, of course there are probs those who think the saving of 3 pounds is not sufficient a saving to warrant the effort, so will just organise via PM messaging three people from this thread to take part.

If you feel that way and are happy to make a three way purchase please send me a PM and we can get it sorted soon as Smile yes even you too Chris Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: