Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg PA Manager
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
keith-helen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi mintjamman

I sent you a pm with my details. Please count me in

Best wishes

Keith Lawton
and PaAs have now got left handed banjo
mintjamman
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have contacted Pete regarding getting a list published here, evdently Admin need to look at any implications. More soon as we have it.
Yamaha S90ES, Korg Triton Pro, EXB Moss, Roland XV5080, Korg EX8000, Korg Pa4x 76, Korg Kronos 88, Crumar MOJO, Logic Pro X, V Collection, Novation SL61,Vienna, Korg Pa4x , EC-5, Vienna, Arturia V Collection, Roland SC88 Pro, Roland D110, Alesis SR16, Alesis D4
chelsea4023

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Thanks Mintjamman, we await the outcome.
Chris
chelsea4023

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Just a quick update. I have today spoken to Korg at Milton Keynes, and followed it up with a detailed email about our intentions.
I also contacted the Company that markets Korg P.A.Manager software both via Facebook and also their Website. I am awaiting confirmation that they have actually received my email as the first one never arrived.

I also spoke with keysounds at Leicester as they have had previous contact with Alex.
All we can do is continue to build up a list of members interested in the software (Korg Forums permitting) and await contact from Alex and/or Korg.
Chris
miden
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work Chris!
A.R

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chelsea4023 wrote:

All we can do is continue to build up a list of members interested in the software (Korg Forums permitting) and await contact from Alex and/or Korg.
Chris

I would also like to be on that list.
miden
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chelsea4023 wrote:
Hi,
Just a quick update. I have today spoken to Korg at Milton Keynes, and followed it up with a detailed email about our intentions.
I also contacted the Company that markets Korg P.A.Manager software both via Facebook and also their Website. I am awaiting confirmation that they have actually received my email as the first one never arrived.

I also spoke with keysounds at Leicester as they have had previous contact with Alex.
Chris

Chris, no emails have gone through a second time....here is the message

"Hi Dennis,
I'm not sure where Chris is sending his emails, but non are coming through!
He got in touch through Facebook and I've replied there but he still hasn't responded.
Can you find out what Chris's email is please? or ask him to get in touch via the LIVE CHAT on our website."
korg1
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't read the whole conversation here,but if i understood right,
you want to make a list of users who are interested to buy the software sp you can get at a better deal,right?

Well,my opinion is that someone is going to have problems updating the software in the future if the one who did the payment at first time cant be found ...(he will have the licences on his name,right?)

Not to mention that if you start this,other users will follow the same method,then someone is gonna take the money and leave sometime ,sooner or later,then everyone is gonna complain at forum or the creators of the software,and finaly they will decide to give only single licences instead of three....
Will you be happier then...?Just thinking....

https://pasongstyles.com/
https://soundcloud.com/korgfx
chelsea4023

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Korg 1,
I don't see how this could be a problem.
I am currently speaking to Alex (the writer of the Korg PA software) via his website. Each license that is purchased will be linked to each owners computer. I believe you can change computers twice free of charge.
He would receive free updates unless it is a major update (version 3.0 to 4.0. currently on 3.1). The person using the software would not need whoever purchases the licenses to be able to make version upgrades. Korg PA Manager would be given a list of the owners names, and if there were any problems, we would deal with it collectively through a Korg Forums thread.
To make the actual purchase, we would make it through a well respected member of these Forums (possibly Karmathanever, if he was willing).
He can pay for it and we'll give him the money back on payday !! Very Happy Very Happy
Chris

p.s. We could transfer the money to Karmathanever (if willing) and once he has all the funds, he could make the payment to Korg PA Manager.
miden
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chelsea4023 wrote:
Hi Korg 1,
I don't see how this could be a problem.
I am currently speaking to Alex (the writer of the Korg PA software) via his website. Each license that is purchased will be linked to each owners computer. I believe you can change computers twice free of charge.
He would receive free updates unless it is a major update (version 3.0 to 4.0. currently on 3.1). The person using the software would not need whoever purchases the licenses to be able to make version upgrades. Korg PA Manager would be given a list of the owners names, and if there were any problems, we would deal with it collectively through a Korg Forums thread.
To make the actual purchase, we would make it through a well respected member of these Forums (possibly Karmathanever, if he was willing).
He can pay for it and we'll give him the money back on payday !! Very Happy Very Happy
Chris

p.s. We could transfer the money to Karmathanever (if willing) and once he has all the funds, he could make the payment to Korg PA Manager.

^^^^^THIS! Applause
mintjamman
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Chelsea says this is the logical way forward and it does not need to be anymore complicated than this, looks like a number of people are up for this and this will help the developer gain more sales plus help us individually and as a group.

We now await admin hopefully giving the thumbs up to compile this sticky list
Yamaha S90ES, Korg Triton Pro, EXB Moss, Roland XV5080, Korg EX8000, Korg Pa4x 76, Korg Kronos 88, Crumar MOJO, Logic Pro X, V Collection, Novation SL61,Vienna, Korg Pa4x , EC-5, Vienna, Arturia V Collection, Roland SC88 Pro, Roland D110, Alesis SR16, Alesis D4
miden
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'll probs go in as well - haven't decided 100% yet, but maybe Smile
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys

1. Firstly decide what you want to achieve - e.g. nn% discount for group purchase, individual/group licences, free updates etc...
2. Contact PA-Manager with your "group proposal/expectations" etc... (as suggested above - there is a chat session available on the website)
3. Evaluate what "PA-Manager" is prepared to do and then get a group representative to organise the "purchase".
4. Create a new topic here with the group purchase options/advantages offered by PA-Manager and invite members to add their names - I am happy to make that topic a temporary "sticky".
5. Establish how the group purchase can be made (e.g. assign a forum member?)

I am not personally prepared to receive or manage funds for this - it is way too complicated.

Cheers

Pete Very Happy
PA-Manager seems like a good tool but really serves little purpose for me at this stage.
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
whitesnake

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also interested, please count me in
chelsea4023

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pete,
Does making the topic a temporary 'sticky' give Mintjamman permission to compile a list of interested members on Korg Forums ?
Chris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: