Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Check this out . . .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme
View previous topic :: View next topic  
timbukktwo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:17 am    Post subject: Check this out . . . Reply with quote

This is a video of someone whom sequenced an orchestral done soley on a Triton Extreme w/Exb-Moss. I don’t know if this guy mastered it additionally or not, but it’s really hard to find a somewhat professionally-sounding production within one board. To me, it sounds awesome for what it is. Dated in 2016.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ArMeX6jcUxk
mailcomx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:21 am    Post subject: Fantastic Keyboard Korg triton extreme Reply with quote

I have never heard anything similar with KRONOS or another keyboard. Can you check well if this is real?

in fact now there are new demonstrations.

https://youtu.be/bQ6fCgtNnbQ

https://youtu.be/Wn5caX0a-A4

Surprised
bpoodoo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The video in the first post is a Triton Extreme playback of a very well-made standard MIDI file of the Imperial March which can be found on the interweb ("midi star wars episode V movie theme"). It sounds pretty good played back on the Triton Extreme using default general MIDI. Sounds even better after loading it into the Triton sequencer and swapping in some Triton internal programs. Sounds even "more better" after event editing the wrong piccolo/flute high notes at 0:58-0:59 which need to be raised 3 semitones (that was a Hannibal-Lecter-goes-to-the-symphony moment for me); also, F030 Hard Flute would be a better program choice there. Otherwise, a very accurate MIDI transcription from the orchestral score that sounds great played back "live" from Sequencer mode on the Triton Extreme.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: