Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KP3+ Changing BPM in the middle of recording

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Riko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:21 am    Post subject: KP3+ Changing BPM in the middle of recording Reply with quote

Hi. I have problem with my KP3+. When I'm recording a first loop (for example drum loop from external source mpc/beatbox- input line) let's say 110 BPM hip-hop drum break and then I'm changing tempo to make it faster for example to 165 BPM (to make it jungle break). Then I'm recording second loop ( for example bass) then theese two loops will no be in synchro with each other. I mean they will be but only for a while (2-3 bars) and then they start to desynchronize. Why is it so and is there a way to fix this? I have spend 2 days searching for answer but have not found sollution so I will be very gratefull if someone can help me. Greetings Smile
Riko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anybody have the same problem? I'm wandering is this an issue only with my particular KP3+ or it is the issue in all KP3's/KP3+'s. Have anybody tried to record second sample to sample bank after changing the tempo of previous recorded sample?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg KAOSS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: