Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SoulBe´s music / album release

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoulBe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:42 am    Post subject: SoulBe´s music / album release Reply with quote

Dear collegues,

I haven´t been very active here because of writing and producing music.
Now I like to share our production with You forumers who led me through the past years to learn constantly about my OASYS although I now changed for touring reasons to Kronos.

The Album of my band "Kaisers Bart"was released on 23.2.18 the genre is melodic (progressive) metal and its a concept album about a split personality think of movies like "Identity" oder "Split". Although lyrics are in German don´t be afraid Wink . We provide videos on our homepage and facebook site, so let me invite You to our music.

Oasys / Kronos was the main board in production, in addition Omnisphere, Instant Orchestra, East West Symphonic Choirs and NI Komplete.

Don´t hesitate to ask for information about sounds / production and again thanks to the forum.

Here is a link to spotify for streaming the album, sound samples are provided on our homepage.

https://open.spotify.com/album/2ap1QgFFe96K4J163LyvX9?si=FXPcPUGfSCe8NHhFqyReSg&utm_source=Facebook_SimpleMusicStories&utm_medium=sms

please see our album trailer on youtube here and have a great weekend:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-OBcBzqlVo

best regards
SoulBe
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds absolutely on the money!

The lead guitar sounds e.g. in Enstehung, Enttäuschung and Offenbarung are good. Were they made on the Kronos or Oasys?

There's also the Promote Your Music Online section on the forum. Might be worth posting there.
SoulBe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

the guitars are all played by a real guitarist, only on “Beseitigung“ I used boutique guitar power chords in the chorus to make a fat sound.

Best regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Oasys All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: