Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Confused about mysterious Mini KP2S features

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaoss_and_creation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:24 am    Post subject: Confused about mysterious Mini KP2S features Reply with quote

Hi everybody,

I’ve spent some time searching for existing topics about this in the forum but couldn’t find anything.
Also it seems that nothing even pops up on google on this topic! Don’t know why I can’t find any specific info/review about the Mini KP2S, but only about the Mini KP2. Not sure if they are exactly the same...

I am trying to understand if Mini KP2S has these exact features:

1) I know that the “S” stands for “sampler” but what does that exactly include? I am not interested in loading samples from the SD card.
I want to know if I can record and loop samples from the audio input, like the KP3 does. I would like to use it for transitions between songs.

2) I see it has a mic input. If I use the mic input, will that exclude the other audio input? Like in the KP3, when you use the switch to choose between the two audio sources?
Or can I use mic input and audio input at the same time?

Hope that somebody has experience/knowledge about this.

Thank you!
Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg KAOSS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: