Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LCD is black but touch works

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vipinpvarghese

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:00 am    Post subject: LCD is black but touch works Reply with quote

Dear fellow forum members,
I own a PA50 and now planning to buy a used PA600QT. I am going for used keyboard since I do not have money.

The keyboard is 4 years old(2014 purchased). But the LCD display is black. I believe it is the LCD back light failure. Owner already bought a new LCD panel and will be giving me the same free of cost. Touch screen works and styles and tones can be changed with touch. But nothing can be seen on the screen due to no back light.

Can i go ahead with the purchase. Expecting expert suggestions.
What are the main things to check before purchasing the same.

Thank you in advance.
Eduardo_Arg

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi vipinpvarghese:

If i were you i won't buy a keyboard with a serious failure, although you get free cost LCD panel, you must send the keyboard to Korg technician, this means extra cost and some days without the kyb.

I've never bought a used kyb, no mather from who becomes.-
As prices goes down everytime a new model arrives into the market, is better for you and your economy buy a new old model instead a used one.-
Today PA600 are at reasonable prices just because PA700 arrives to worldwide market.-

Just an opinion.
With regards.
Eduardo
vipinpvarghese

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:06 pm    Post subject: Thanks for advice Reply with quote

Hi....
Thanks for your kind advice..... As you said I will go for a new PA600 which I think I can afford.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa600/Pa300 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: