Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

changing drum patern.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Terries

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 1:52 pm    Post subject: changing drum patern. Reply with quote

Good Day.

i am trying to record a song on the sequencer. And i am having a combi sound. For example the mallet dance C109. though i go to Page to change the drum channel parameter when i change it it plays the sounds or the drum kit which is assinged to the the previous original sound. i mean i want to put the rock patern for example and when i change it it plays the assigned key from the original. Can somebody please help? Thanks.
Dan Stesco
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If start to record the combi with original pattern the SEQ will play original pattern from the MIDI data recorded on Track, even that you edit the drum pattern parameter after recording. if you want to have a different drum Track then original combi, please change it before rec.
B.T.W. Usually in SEQ mode is better to use the patterns from P10. where can build the entire drum track using Put to Track or Copy to track. Here can build your own patterns:
Open P10. open menu BAR, open Pattern PARAMETER, Set the Length and Measure signature, Press REC, record your pattern , Open menu bar and put it on track.
Also if you want to put the preset Patterns on track, change the User pattern to Preset pattern, choose a pattern from preset, open MENU bar and Put it on track.
The difference from PUT TO TRACK and COPY TO TRACK:
If Put To track, any changes in the curent pattern will be change in a song.
If Copy To Track. after copying, the pattern could be erase and the track not will be change.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: