Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recording a combi

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rossb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:27 am    Post subject: Recording a combi Reply with quote

Hi
I'm not a complete newbie when it comes to synth workstations but I'm hoping someone can help me with my problem. I've modified a combi by selecting programs and Karma settings and now I want to record that same sound as a song. The manual clearly states that 'you can use the Auto Song Setup function to automatically set up the settings of that combination into a song...'

So I did exactly as the manual says: hold down ENTER, press REC/WRITE and then START. But the sounds are COMPLETELY different - volume, latch, arp etc. It's like its a completely different combi. So my question:

1. What do I have to do to get EXACTLY the sound I hear in Combi mode into the Record mode? Especially the latch setting. I really want the sounds to latch.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Oasys All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: