Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Floppy Disks, anyone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jg::
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:36 pm    Post subject: Floppy Disks, anyone? Reply with quote

O1/W, Trinity, i-Series, T-series, N-series, X-series, Triton, Prophecy, Z1, M1

I have floppy disks for all these keyboards, to give away, or for a modest post/packing fee. They've been in a storeroom that has relatively stable temperature for yes, 20 years or more, and most of them probably still work fine. Though no guarantee, of course. Some of them have never been used since duplication.
Many of the disks are probably available elsewhere and downloadable, but they also include some rarities and a little of my own work as well. A very approximate tally....

01/W - over 100 floppies, some duplicates, some rarities, inc two sets of the "celebrity demo disks" featuring Jan Hammer, Greg Phillinganes, etc. etc.

Trinity - over 70 floppies, including several PCM sets for Trinitys fitted with the EXB-PCM option.

i-Series - at least 100 floppies, styles of all shapes and sizes, some duplicates and many rarities.

T-series - over 120 floppies, some duplicates, many PCM disks for T1/T2ex/T3ex, and some rarities and personal programming.

Other models listed above - only a handful of each, PM me if interested.

I am in Melbourne, Australia, so pickup there, or post within Australia, would be my preference. But I'll post internationally if that doesn't work out.
PM me for more info, including some pics, if you will. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: