Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Realtime Contols Default Mode to TONE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ceyhan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:34 pm    Post subject: Realtime Contols Default Mode to TONE Reply with quote

Hello dear Korg Community, when I select a program, my real time controls are set to USER mode. But I mostly use cutoff filter which is in the TONE mode. So everytime I select a program I have to select TONE from the RT Controls.
I want to set real-time controls to TONE as default globally or bu editing programs one by one. Is this possible?
Thanks
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

99% sure it will work, and that's how the Kronos and M50 behave. Try it. Set the Real Time control on the Program to TONE, write the Program to save the change, then switch to another Program then back to the one just written to. TONE should now be the active Real Time Control mode. It will need to be done for every Program and Combi that needs it.
Ceyhan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voip wrote:
99% sure it will work, and that's how the Kronos and M50 behave. Try it. Set the Real Time control on the Program to TONE, write the Program to save the change, then switch to another Program then back to the one just written to. TONE should now be the active Real Time Control mode. It will need to be done for every Program and Combi that needs it.

Thanks voip it works!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: