Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Krome editor will not open Standalone Mac High Sierra

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mighty Motif Max

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:35 am    Post subject: Korg Krome editor will not open Standalone Mac High Sierra Reply with quote

Hi,

I downloaded and installed both the Korg USB-MIDI driver and the editor application, following the instructions. I cannot open the application, with the Krome connected or without. I have verified that the USB-MIDI driver is working fine because the Krome can play various plugins in Garageband and Cubase without issue. It also shows up in the device list in both programs. The editor WILL open in VST mode in Cubase AI8 (not in 9 because of VST3), and operates correctly there. But when I click the application icon for the Krome editor (standalone), it starts opening and then closes without displaying anything. Mac users know what I mean when I say that it is "bouncing" on Dock, but then just disappears. No errors, no nothing. I can also verify that it is indeed starting to load before it disappears, as the process shows in Activity Monitor. I can't find any documentation of this issue online.

I am running Mac OS 10.13.5 High Sierra, on an iMac desktop computer.

Is there something that I don't have set up, or is it a bug, or...?

I will also post this on another website with different users.

Thanks.

Yamaha: Motif XF8, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470

Casio CT-370

Titano Virtuoso Converter accordion, Resident Audio T4, Kimball Valencia and Broadway organs, Shure SM-57, Audio-Technica AT2035, Yamaha Pacifica 112V guitar, Yamaha MSR100 speaker, Yamaha P22 upright piano, Borsini Vienna 723 accordion
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: