Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Monologue Sequencer Problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aldiablo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:42 am    Post subject: Korg Monologue Sequencer Problems Reply with quote

Hi all,

I am new to the Korg forum and have to say you have a great site here!

I have only recently purchased my first synths having been a guitarist for years and having messed around on friends synths many times over the years.

I got a Monologue second hand but only two months old and still under warranty with the original owner. I am however having problems with the sequencer. As far as I can see I am going through the correct process. I am in Load Panel mode. I press record on the sequencer and play a sequence. The notes on the LED screen are not the notes I am playing though and when I finish the sequence and press play it plays a completely different pre programmed sequence.

Also when I press play to preform real time recording it plays this same sequence. It's sometimes in a different key when I am in step recording.

Has anyone else had similar problem or am I doing something wrong?

The previous owner had overwritten the factory patches and I'm not sure if returning to factory settings might help as I'm not sure if he had programmed anything else into it?

I have also noticed that sometimes when I press Play and Shift together to load the panel it plays a sequence rather than load panel.

Is this just a faulty unit?

Thanks
roblabs
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do a factory reset. Possible that the former owner changed the scales on most of the patches.
aldiablo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the advise roblabs. Reset it to factory settings and the sequencer now works fine. It’s actually a pretty fun and easy to use sequencer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: