Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Minilogue slider not returning to neutral position?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
denjmusic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:58 am    Post subject: Minilogue slider not returning to neutral position? Reply with quote

Hi. I'm having an issue with my new Minilogue's slider, and I was wondering if it was a common / universal issue, or if its unique to me (and I should therefore send it back).

When I push the slider up all the way and let it go, it snaps back to the neutral position. However, when I only put it up partially and let it go, it returns to a position slightly above neutral, sending the patch out of tune. I have to nudge it back into a neutral position.

Is this common? Is it just a crappy slider (feels pretty crappy tbh), or is mine broken / defective?
runningman67
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's new I'd return it. I've got the Mini and Monologue and the sliders are both well made and return to neutral with no issues.
Its quite an odd slider but I wouldn't call it crappy. Sounds like yours is faulty. Sorry to hear that.
John01W
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Minilogue slider not returning to neutral position? Reply with quote

denjmusic wrote:
Hi. I'm having an issue with my new Minilogue's slider, and I was wondering if it was a common / universal issue, or if its unique to me (and I should therefore send it back).

When I push the slider up all the way and let it go, it snaps back to the neutral position. However, when I only put it up partially and let it go, it returns to a position slightly above neutral, sending the patch out of tune. I have to nudge it back into a neutral position.

Is this common? Is it just a crappy slider (feels pretty crappy tbh), or is mine broken / defective?

It's just the nature of this kind of slider/design. It's no big deal, to work with. Don't worry about it, make beautiful music. There's nothing wrong with your synth.
runningman67
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well there you have two different responses. Take your pick.
Don't lose confidence in what is an awesome synth.
lucaslucash

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

try to remove the slider plastic cap and see if the slider metal lever is centered to the hole in the frot panel, if not there is the problem, just remove the front and top screws until the front panel fits correctly to the lever...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: