Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cant Import SYSEX banks into Korg M1 VST

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saukar30

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:38 pm    Post subject: Cant Import SYSEX banks into Korg M1 VST Reply with quote

Hi. I just received my Korg M1 and I searched the net & found some SYSEX packages for it. I have bene trying to import them into M1 but hasven't had any luck.

I have followed the procedure in the manual as far as import-all, but nothing happens. Am I supposed to do this a different way? Do the files imported combis and/or programs show up under specific cards? I am running the newest version 1.7.2.
Derpancakes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the sysexes should all be saved in one folder location, so if you use a program like MidiOx you can send them that way. I don't have my PC on me right now to check. Plus I don't have an M1 to test with.. 😥
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: